Lynn has been experimenting with fusing glass since 2012. She creates functional and decorative pieces including dishes, large platters, wall hangings, boats/fish/beach huts mounted on driftwood, landscapes, clocks, slumped bottle items, special occasion cards and some jewellery, as well as her more sculptural pieces.
Lynn gets her inspiration from her surroundings and from the glass itself. She often likes to experiment, enjoying the interaction of creativity with science. Lynn’s pieces are totally unique!
Lynn has had pieces selected for several juried Open Art Exhibitions including:
- Mottisfont Biennial Open (NT) nr. Romsey (2014, 2016, 2018)
- Bath Society of Artists Open Exhibition (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Royal Society of Marine Artists 50th Anniversary Open Exhibition – Mall Galleries, London (2016)
- Southampton Biennial Open (2018)
- St Barbe’s Open, Lymington (2018, 2019,2020)
- Friends of Royal West of England Academy Biennial Open – RWA Bristol (2019)
- Royal Society of British Artists 303rd Open Exhibition – Mall Galleries, London (2020)